1. Input the protein sequences in fasta format or attach the fasta file.
2. Fill your name, email address and job title.
3. Select the enzyme(s) and miscleavage(s) for protein digestion and resulted bioactive peptide prediction. The default parameters are trypsin and no miscleavage.
4. After submitted the job, SpirPep tool will respond the query informations and notified user via email.
5. When the results are completed, user will receive via email.
In the email notification of the completed job, there are 2 parts of the result: "List all" and "Summary".
Overview of result pages are the tabular format. The user can copy, export data as Excel, CSV, PDF file format or print by clicking the buttons in the table header and can search the desired data and filter the results.
1. List all: Detail of bioactive peptides from all digested protein. In each peptide sequence will be link to the all protein sources of this peptide sequence.
2. Summary: List of predicted bioactive peptides summarized by protein with number of unique bioactive peptide and result visualization. The number of unique peptide sequences can be linked to their informations. The result visualization show the position of predicted bioactive peptides on protein.